Thursday, February 25, 2016

READY FOR THE 8 WEEK TRANSFER :)

Hello everyone again! 
Just to start off, we got transfer calls this morning, and my companion and I are staying together for another transfer!!  Sister Consulta thought she was going to be transferred, but that is not the case :)  I'm excited to have another transfer with her, especially because we are heading into an 8 week transfer!
We are going to be so busy, with conferences, sisters conference, and working with all the sisters and doing a lot of projects because President and Sister Revillo are trying to finish all of their plans so we will be helping them :)  It's really exciting, but also very tiring!  We are ready though and will get in a power nap this afternoon! This will be my first nap in 6 weeks, I'M SO EXCITED :)  I need the rest too because I am still a bit sick, I'm not throwing up anymore, but I still have a cold, and my stomach is a bit uneasy.  I will get better though, don't worry!  My companion is also sick, so we will endure together :)

We were actually able to work in our area this week, and we were punted so bad!  2 full days we were punted.  It's hard because sometimes I just lose my patience and want to give up, but I just continue to remind myself that there is a reason for all things and Heavenly Father is preparing us for someone else to talk to.  We talked to a lot of people those two days, so hopefully we will see some success from that come this week as we go and do our return appointment with them :) 
We also had a temple tour this week for our investigators and we had two of our investigators come!  We have 2 investigators that are really progressing, one we just haven't had time to teach all the lessons and he speaks only Ilocano, and the other is still struggling on the Word of Wisdom so we are helping him with that!  Hopefully we will have a few baptisms coming up this next transfer :) 
Well, I wish I had more time to write, but it is time for me to get off the computer, know that I love you and am so grateful for all of you!!!   Have a wonderful week!
Love, Sister Latham


No comments:

Post a Comment