Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ready to Get Back to Work!




Hello Family!  Well, Since the last time I talked to you, it has been a crazy and weird week!  On tuesday we went to Zone Conference, where Sister Revillo sent me to go directly to the doctor at MRC.  So, I left my companion and the office elders took me to see the doctor.  I got a chest x-ray, he took some tests, and came to the conclusion that he needed me to go get a blood test and also get a test for Dengue.  So we went and did that and then I went back to the zone conference.  The doctor said that he would be able to find a lot of answers from the blood test, so we waited till the next morning for the results to come back.  sooo...GOOD NEWS! 

My blood test came back and everything looked pretty good, some things suggested that I have a viral infection, so the doctor suggested that I rest and sleep for the rest of the week, and so that is what I did.  From Wednesday to Sunday night I slept and rested the entire time.  It was hard at times because I worried about the area and the investigators, but I knew that I needed to let my body rest and heal.  And I'm so grateful now because I think I am back to good health :)  Although it took quite a few days, I know that it is better to take some time for my body to heal that way I can go out and work my hardest! 

So, I'm sorry I don't have a lot to tell you about what happened this week, because it was mostly sleeping and resting!  But, I am excited to tell you that transfers are coming up next week! I have no idea what is going to happen, but I'm excited for a new transfer and for what the Lord is ready for me to learn.  I will email you all next Tuesday to let you know what will be happening!  #8moretransfers   I love you all, thank you so much for all the prayers and fasting that you did for me this past week.  I really felt the love and the power of fasting that helped me get back to good health.  Love you so much and I will talk to you all next week!
Mahal ko kayo lahat,

Sister Latham

No comments:

Post a Comment