Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I SEE YOU SOON!

I am writing again! It feels like just yesterday!  So I first need to say that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 1 WEEK!  I really am so so excited to see you all again and talk to you!  After that, the time is just going to fly and then before we know it, I will be seeing you in person!
So, this week was such a fun week!  We were able to go to Morong (province) and go on exchanges with the sisters!  It was such a blast and I was also able to meet Nanay Fedela who we taught when I was there the first time and she just got baptized :)  We also taught Nene who is a sister that we met last exchanges as well and she was BAPTIZED :)  So wonderful!  I love them all so much, even though they are not in my area, it makes me so so happy to see their progression and see the sisters working so hard in their area.


From the short time that we were able to work in our area, we had a wonderful lesson with the Mendoza family, Brother Albert, his wife, and his children.  When we taught them about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and read about baptism, we were shocked when he asked us "So sisters, when can I be baptized, I want to be baptized"  Sister Bairulla and I left the lesson and could not stop smiling.  They are so amazing.  Brother Alberts brother also bore his testimony in sunday and shared about him and his brothers life.  They have been through so much and then him and his family became members and now he is loving seeing his brother make changes in his life that are bringing him closer to the Savior.  When he bore his testimony, I turned around and looked at his brother Albert and his whole family who had come to church and they were in tears.  The spirit was so strong.  I can't really describe my feelings about it all, but I am just so happy :)
This past Sunday we had the most attendees in the longest time, we all barely fit in the sacrament hall, they will be splitting the wards in just a few months, it goes to show how fast the church is growing here :) It is so amazing.
So this week, we have our zone interviews and workshops tomorrow.  I am really excited to have my interview with President Revillo :) It is my last interview before I have my exit interview with him, I can't believe it, it has gone by so fast!  I don't know what he will have to share with me, but I am so excited to share with him everything that is happening in this area and the miracles that I see everyday :) 
Well Fam, I am so excited to see you in 7 days!!! I love you all so much :)
Love, Sister Latham



The 1st 2 pictures on in Morong and the last picture is of the Mendoza family with Brother Albert and his wife and 2 kids and their families :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment