Thursday, January 14, 2016

A wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year



Hello Fam Bam!  I need to start off by saying that the best part of my Christmas was being able to skype you all!!  Sorry I cried like a little baby saying goodbye, I just never want to hang up.  It was the best laughing with you all, seeing all your beautiful faces, and sharing experiences that I have had on the mission.  I can't believe that I only have one more time to skype you all and then I will be about to come home.  Time is flying!  and...WE ARE HEADING INTO 2016!  It is going to be a wonderful year!   I still have a wonderful 7 months left of my mission that I look forward to, You will see me coming down the escalator this year at the airport, and then I have no idea what is going to happen the rest of the year, but I am still excited :))

Not much has happened since I got to see you all, but I will share a few things.  Our focus family, the Bobiar family, came to church on Sunday and they loved it!  I pray that they will continue to keep their commitments and they will continue to exercise their faith :)

I have about two more weeks left in this transfer so I am going to make the best out of it and find more families to teach!  That is our goal for these next two weeks.  We know that we can do it through hard work, lots of praying, fasting, and diligence.  Please pray for us :)

I love you all so much, I'm so glad that you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I look forward to next Christmas where we can all be together :)  I have attached some pictures from this past week, enjoy! Love you
-Sister Latham

No comments:

Post a Comment